Product Bulk Upload is a new feature MNASATI provided to ease the mechanism of adding data to the store in one sheet.
To add products using Product Bulk Upload follow these steps:
- log in to your account
- from the Left Side Menu, look for "Products" and click on it, navigate from the list to "Product Bulk Upload" and click on it
- follow the steps of creating a sheet in order to upload it:
- Download the skeleton file and fill it with data from its button at the end of the directions.
- You can download the example file to understand how the data must be filled from its button at the end of the directions.
- Once you have downloaded and filled the skeleton file, upload it in the form below and submit.
- Category, Subcategory, Extras and Branch should be in
numerical ids.Click the
respected modals/pop-upsto see the related ids
- If product is available in all branches then, fill the 'branches' column with
all. Otherwise, write branch ids with comma-separated.
- Tags are comma-separated. If you have tags like 'baby' and 'food' write
- To publish automatically, fill the 'published' column with
- You can add as many options as you want. For adding one option, you have to fill
option_title (EN), option_title (AR), option_type, option_required, option_valuesthese fields. 'option_type' value must be
single or multi. 'option_required' value must be
yes or no. 'option_values' are comma-separated and you can refer them
Extras ID Listto get extras ids. For more options you can copy these same 5 fields and fill option data
- Each time you can add up to 100 products. If excel contains more than 100 products, then the first 100 products will be added. 5 times a day you can import products.
4. after creating your sheet click on "Choose File" button and search for the location of the sheet
5. click on "Upload Products" button to add the products that are in the sheet to the store
Note: You can gain benefit from the buttons at the end of the Product Bulk Upload to see how the sheet should look like based on what you are adding:
Please sign in to leave a comment.